A blog about running. marathons, ultra marathons, trail running. With product and event reviews and commentary.
Antelope Island Trail Running Video
I made this video from a run I did a few weeks ago on Antelope Island. It was a perfect day for running. My editing skills are bad at best so my apologies.
This run starts at the White Rock trail head and circles around the hill just to the south. It's about 7 miles. If you go clockwise it starts with an excellent hill climb and then the rest of the run is more or less a gentle downhill.
Posted by bigdrop at 20:26
Labels: Antelope Island State Park, trail run, trail running, utah
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2016 (15)
- Antelope Island Trail Running Video
- Product Review: ASICS Men's PR Tights
- 2012 Seoul International Marathon (My first full m...
- Review: Chums Classic Neoprene Eyewear Retainer
- Frary Peak (Antelope Island State Park, Utah) Trai...
- Hot Wash
- The 2011 Pyeongtaek Half Marathon (South Korea)
- Ten Mile Tuesday
- L.L. Bean Polartec® Power Dry® Beanie
- Running Gear Rundown (Everything I wore on 13 Dece...
- Moab Winter Sun 10k
- Hot Wash
- How to Run Faster
- Headsweats Race Performance Running/Outdoor Sports...
- ▼ December (14)
Post a Comment