I picked up a pair of these tights on a good deal recently and found them to be a very good basic pair of running tights. The fit was nice and one feature I found quite good was the kind of rubber like inner parts of the ankles that help keep them down where the should be.
I would wear these in weather above freezing as they aren't the heaviest weight fabric. If there is colder weather, wearing these under a pair of running pants can help keep legs warm in even colder weather.
A blog about running. marathons, ultra marathons, trail running. With product and event reviews and commentary.
Product Review: ASICS Men's PR Tights
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2016 (15)
- Antelope Island Trail Running Video
- Product Review: ASICS Men's PR Tights
- 2012 Seoul International Marathon (My first full m...
- Review: Chums Classic Neoprene Eyewear Retainer
- Frary Peak (Antelope Island State Park, Utah) Trai...
- Hot Wash
- The 2011 Pyeongtaek Half Marathon (South Korea)
- Ten Mile Tuesday
- L.L. Bean Polartec® Power Dry® Beanie
- Running Gear Rundown (Everything I wore on 13 Dece...
- Moab Winter Sun 10k
- Hot Wash
- How to Run Faster
- Headsweats Race Performance Running/Outdoor Sports...
- ▼ December (14)
Post a Comment