Last week was a crazy week of running. I think I mentioned on Twitter that I ended up running about 51 miles which is more than usual. The higher milage attributed to running 10 Mile Tuesday, a 3 more miles than planned on Friday and one extra mile on Saturday just because. I could tell my legs were not acostomed to running quite that much. Some of the miles were kind of quick for me, too
I'm still trying to figure out how to get best prepared for the 55k coming up in February and I think these few extra miles will be worth it.
- ► 2016 (15)
- Antelope Island Trail Running Video
- Product Review: ASICS Men's PR Tights
- 2012 Seoul International Marathon (My first full m...
- Review: Chums Classic Neoprene Eyewear Retainer
- Frary Peak (Antelope Island State Park, Utah) Trai...
- Hot Wash
- The 2011 Pyeongtaek Half Marathon (South Korea)
- Ten Mile Tuesday
- L.L. Bean Polartec® Power Dry® Beanie
- Running Gear Rundown (Everything I wore on 13 Dece...
- Moab Winter Sun 10k
- Hot Wash
- How to Run Faster
- Headsweats Race Performance Running/Outdoor Sports...
- ▼ December (14)